Franks and Beans (Return)
1. Torricelli substitute.
2. A megaproject that rerouted the Central Artery (Interstate 93), then collapsed.
3. Author of What's the Matter with Kansas.
4. Fortification in Charlestown.
5. American architect.
6 . Small dog.
7. The Diary of a Young Girl author.
8. Bull and Finch Pub fictional name.
9. Leader of seventies rock band named after an aphorism and featuring Suzy Creamcheese.
10. Crane Poole & Schmidt.
11. Whacked-out songstress' debut album title.
12. Quincy Market.
13. Director of It's a Wonderful Life.
14. American silversmith and patriot.
15. Dune author.
16. Ballfield near Kenmore Square. The oldest of all current Major League stadiums.
17. Massachusetts Democrat who had an affair with a male prostitute.
18. Red Sox player whose error that gave the game to the Mets in the 1986 World Series.
19. Guys and Dolls composer.
20. Longfellow Bridge river.