1. The first word of Wooly Bully by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs.
2. A sweetened bread enriched with eggs, baked and then sliced and toasted until dry and crisp.
3. Advertising slogan for Rheingold beer; general characteristic meaning not sweet.
4. Who album.
5. A holiday that commemorates the Battle of Puebla in 1862.
6. A legal term meaning "Stop and don`t do it any more."
7. Second word of race starter.
8. Type of beer made without hops or barley.
9. "New" in French.
10. A type of Buddhism practiced primarily in Japan.