Shakespeare 3 (Return)
1. What was the name of the 1967 play and 1971 film, written by John Herbert,
about a young man`s experience in prison, depicting homosexual and other kinds
of abuse? Miami Vice`s Don Johnson starred in the 1969 Broadway production,
which was directed by Sal Mineo.
2. What was the name of the 1980 western directed by Michael Cimino and starring Kris Kristofferson and Christopher Walken that became famous as the biggest box office loser in Hollywood, costing $40 million to make and grossing $3 million?
3. What was the name of the 1981 movie from a novel by Frederic Forsyth, starring Christopher Walkin and Tom Berringer about an American mercenary who executes a coup in a small African country designed to bring to power another dictator friendlier to a British multinational company?
4. Lewis Caroll's Red Queen calls for decapitation.
5. Stiffened follicles made by something frightening.
6. An illogical statement that has no prose or poetic sense.
7. Satin in human form.
8. 1964 movie losely based on the Agatha Christie novel "Mrs McGinty`s Dead," directed by George Pollock and starring Margaret Rutherford as Miss Jane Marple.
9. The pleasant route through life, of pleasure and dissipation; a lane strewn with flowers.
10. 451 degrees author's novel about two boys who fall for the Devil's tricks. You can tell the title by the pricking of your thumbs.