The Math Majors Strike Back
It’s hip to be square. What are the square roots of the following numbers?
1. The loneliest number that you’ll ever know.
2. You come on like a dream, all peaches and cream, lips like strawberry wine,
You’re beautiful, you’re jailbait, and you’re mine.
3. She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
She said, I’m gonna mix it up right here in the sink
It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink
I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink.
4. When I get older, losing my hair,
Many years from now,
Will you be sending me a valentine?
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I`d been out `till quarter to three
Would you lock the door?
5. In the days of old, In the days of gold,
How oft times I do repine,
For the days of old when we dug up the gold,
In the days I left behind.
6. These strong winds that blow lonely, seven seas that run high,
All these things that don`t change, come what may.
But our good times are all gone,
And I`m bound for moving on.
But I`ll look for you if I`m ever back this way.
7. The most Little Indians.
8. Two squares put together by the one-hit wonders Zager and Evans, about the future.