Match the picture with the quote:
1. Stand up, Chuck, let me see you.
2. My wife Jill, who you’ll meet soon, she also has her doctorate degree, which is a problem.
3. You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.
4. I think I have a much higher IQ than you.
5 .You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.
6. A very strong and a very good political speech from a lieutenant governor of Alaska.
7. When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed.
8. I've forgotten more about foreign policy than most of my colleagues know.