1969-1970 NBA Championship Game (Return)
1. Who wrote:
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. "
2. Who wrote:
"We should consider any attempt on their part to extend their system to any portion of this hemisphere as dangerous to our peace and safety.
3. What was George Calvert`s title?
4. What was the name of the San Francisco cop played by Steve McQueen from the movie of the same name, that had the first, and still best, car chase?
5. Who identified the cause of Yellow Fever and eliminated it?
6. Who became heavyweight champion of the world in 1970 by beating Jimmy Ellis; successfully defended his title against all comers until decked by George Foreman in 1973?
7, What is the last line of this song by Hoyt Axton, a hit for Steppenwolf:
If I were the president of this land,
I`d declare total war on this man.
I`d cut him if he stands, and I`d shoot him if he`d run
Yes I`d kill him with my Bible, my razor and my gun.
8. Who was given command of Patton`s army when he was relieved of duties for slapping a soldier?
9. Who wrote, with Alfred North Whitehead, Prancipia Mathematica 56?
10. Who wrote (and sang):
Rhiannon rings like a bell thru the night...
And wouldn`t you love to love her...
She rules her life like a bird in flight...
Who will be her lover...