Oxymorons 2 (Return)
1. Popular musical instrument that can play loudly or softly.
2. Inadmissible evidence.
3. Two star flag officer.
4. Popular TV program type where people voice their opinions.
5. Location of NYSE.
6. Chemical concoction used to lighten coffee for people who are lactose intolerant or with high cholesterol.
7. Alan Shepard, Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn seek the Golden Fleece.
8. Maersk shipping subsidiary with ports and depots around the world.
9. Yesterday's headlines.
10. An adjective referring to an obstructionist resistance to following authoritative instructions in interpersonal or occupational situations. It can manifest itself as learned helplessness, procrastination, stubbornness, resentment, sullenness, or deliberate/repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible.
11. A car model, introduced in the fifties by American care makers, that consisted of a four-window coupe that eliminated the post between the front pair of windows and the rear pair, so that when all windows were open, the entire window area was open with no obstructions.
12. A car model introduced by BMW, with four doors and a souped up engine.
13. Indian joy juice.