Presidential Connections 2 (Return)
The first clue is linked to the second clue by the name of an American President.
For example, if Al Gore had won the 2000 election, the clue would be "Victoria's Husband, Waterproof fabric." The answer would be "Prince Albert Gore tex."
Some of the questions consist of more than two parts. In all cases, the name of the President is included in the answer, but not the clue.
The links (underlined and in blue
or red) are hints.
21. Gunsmoke character, "Crucible" author, when to have a cool one.
22. Sesame St character, Ohio baseball team, hot autumn.
25. Founder of Rhode Island, Denali before it was Denali.
26. Ex Montreal goalie, "River of Doubt" subject, Giant tackle.
27. You are old and your hair is exceedingly white, Ashley Wilkes actor, 1947 pro-business (anti-union) law.
28. Evangelical minister who called Catholicism a pagan religion in "Babylon Mystery Religion","In the Midnight Hour" singer.
29. Hares' nest, knee capper.
30. Strict Protestant minister, a phenomenon – seen in nearly every species in which it has been tested – whereby males show continuously high sexual performance given the introduction of new receptive females.*
31. "Babes in Toyland" and "Naughty Marietta" composer, it holds a lot of water.
32. "Respect" singer, Giant tackle, American Actress
33. Blondie, "In Cold Blood" author.
34. Yale President, a type of military vest.
35. Taupin's collaborator, Cape Canaveral feature.
36. Movie by Stanley Kubrick based on a novel by William Makepeace Thackeray, slang for penis.
37. Bonhomme, Lisa Simpson's sometime boyfriend, Miranda Hobbes
38. "In the Summertime" singer, Shelby snake.
39. Shondells singer, Gene Chandler dukedom, snake-oil liver medicine.
41. Dragon slayer, second-rate athletic conference, UN predecessor.
43. One of the two types of Georges that exist within George Costanza and which can never be allowed to meet, lesser galago, what ever happened to that socialite?